Tuesday 1 October 2013

Welcome!

Hey there! I'm Charlotte, I'm currently studying AS Media Studies at Great Wyrley High School and this blog was created to bring you along in my media studies journey. I shall be posting all sorts for my media course, from tasks I am set; to filming, lighting and camera techniques and much more!

This was just a short note to introduce myself and get my blog rolling. Right, so in my next few posts I shall be going over the different effects and techniques when filming like: 



  • Shot Types
  • Camera Movements
  • Cut Types
  • Rule of Thirds
  • Match on action
  • 180 Degree Rule 
  • Continuity
All of these techniques are important for me (or anyone wanting to create a film) to know before they go into producing a movie, you must know the theory before you can experiment after all! So the post's you will see on my blog will all be relevant to the final product and will all play a part in the production process.